What factors are related to the lifting speed of electric cargo elevator?
The emergence of electric cargo elevator has become a "benchmark" in the field of high-altitude operation. Its wide range of use and various forms make it appear in every corner of our life. The humanized control of electric cargo elevator in operation has become another selling point. It can rise to different heights according to people's wishes, which is convenient and fast. Let's discuss the factors related to the lifting speed.
1. The lubrication degree of parts, poor lubrication of pin shaft, bearing and other parts will seriously affect the lifting speed, and the lubricating oil should be polished.
2. The longer the hydraulic oil pipe, the longer the rise time. Therefore, during installation, the length of oil pipe shall be reduced as far as possible within the allowable range of design; On the basis of adjusting the power unit, the size of the oil pipeline can also be adjusted. On the premise of ensuring that the equipment meets the normal demand, the corresponding adjustment can be made.
3. The size of the hydraulic oil cylinder and the size of the oil cylinder shall be reduced as much as possible under the condition of meeting the design requirements. The smaller the size of the oil cylinder, the faster the rising speed.
4. The adjustment of the pump station, whether it is a scissor electric cargo elevator or a guide rail electric cargo elevator, is controlled by the power unit and the oil cylinder. The power unit is equipped with four outlet holes during production, which can adjust the size and increase or reduce the hydraulic oil flow of the oil cylinder. We can adjust the hydraulic oil flow by adjusting the motor speed or electro-hydraulic proportional valve;
5. The stability of voltage has been tested repeatedly. When the voltage is unstable, the lifting speed also has a certain impact. If the voltage is stable, the lifting speed is stable according to the ratio of the transmission device. On the contrary, it cannot.
6. The weight of platform goods and the tonnage of goods transported at one time also affect the lifting speed. Reaching the limit of electric goods elevator is the guarantee of speed. If it is too heavy, it will affect the speed. If the goods are too light, it will also affect the normal transportation time.
7. The size of the hydraulic elevator motor. The experiment shows that the size of the motor can affect the flow of the hydraulic system, so there is a certain relationship.
8. Raise the height. When the electric cargo elevator rises to a certain height, the lifting speed may slow down because the lifting pressure decreases.
Conclusion: the lifting speed of electric freight elevator is affected by many factors. Learning to analyze ourselves slowly in use can not only make us better use, but also quickly judge the cause of failure and be more handy in use.
The above is a detailed introduction about Shandong elevator. I hope it will help you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.jlsjj.cn